- Stage Management Internship
- Intern will learn how to manage rehearsals, help actors run lines, develop show paperwork, and operate light and sound for outdoor theatrical performances. Intern will assist Stage Manager during rehearsals and manage the backstage area during tech week and performances.
- Technical Direction Internship
- Intern will learn from Technical Director set building, light design, sound design, electronics, props, and other various backstage elements from the prep period into technical rehearsals and during the runs. The intern will assist technical director as a second set of hands and, if interested, may focus on one or more design elements to take on as a solo project with supervision from the technical director.
- Assistant Production Manager Internship
- Assist Production Manager during season prep, rehearsals, tech week, performances, and strike. Duties may range from assisting in the coordination of special events, coordinating and preparing rehearsal spaces, run crew duties, board operation duties, ushering, supporting the box office, or co-leading production meetings.
- All interns will have the opportunity to interact with and learn from experienced community theater professionals.
- To apply, Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- APPLICATION DUE DATE: March 15th